PalTalk Emo PalTalk Emo

Where did the chat text go?

I can't believe its been about a year since this happened. There is a lot of laughs lost without the chat scrolling. Anyway, it's great that this found its way onto the portal.

Jeff & Chris Ep 0 Jeff & Chris Ep 0

Just a suggestion.

You could probably work a little bit on backgrounds to make them look a little less thrown together and lazy, because it is a little too lazy. The mouths could be a little synched instead of a movie clip for everyone.

Other than that, I liked your style and the characters.

Rad responds:

Thanks alot for your review, and I know that the backgrounds arn't the best, Thats why i'm using photoshop next time!

Jadd Is a Dumb@$$ Jadd Is a Dumb@$$

Intro was a little too long.

The movie itself looks great, but it was quite short. The repetative music was also a little bit annoying. It would be better if the beat didn't drop after its look finished.

A Roses Thorn A Roses Thorn

Filesize WAY too big.

Probably due to the music. You need to practice drawing fire and bird feathers. I'm not sure what else I can say that would be considered constructive criticism. Good luck in the future.

Suicide Kills Ep1 Suicide Kills Ep1

Not bad for a stick.

I can't even say this is like most sticks, because it was a pretty unique plot. The falling bodies were very smooth, they didn't just fall. Their bodies moved to fit their landing.

The load time for something of this style and length was terrible though. I blame it on the song, which could probably use some optimizing. You could edit it to only use the parts you want in the flash, and then compress it some to lower the load.

Love is Good Love is Good

Lines are very choppy.

I'm a little experienced with this style of animation, but like my attempts, it is very sloppy looking. At first, I thought that you were being too literal with the lyrics and your animation, but it began to break free eventually. I really like this flash. Good job.

Mosh Mosh

I didn't like the audio loop.

The whole idea was somewhat boring and overused. I guess that was kind of the point if you were just learning flash at the time. Not bad for a learner.

Shorts: The Cell Shorts: The Cell

Weird ending.

I loved the idea of using the mask to watch him talk through the crack. His little speech was pretty bizarre and funny too.

Imagine All the People P1 Imagine All the People P1

You could have used better quality music.

Your filesize was great. Nice and small, but consequently, the music suffered in the compression. I don't know if the eye was transparent on purpose, but it had a neat little effect. The random pictures of people, along with pictures of soldiers was kind of a weird mixture along with the lyrics. I dunno if that much deep thought was put into it or not. I don't know. Good job though.

Wimble-dom Wimble-dom

This was just great.

I just loved the style of this. I didn't really understand the story though.