Pumpkins! Pumpkins!

Reminds me of asteroids

The game was a little too hard for me. Maybe a difficulty selector would be a nice addition, but not exactly necessary. Adding sound would be great.

Also, I think a change you can make to the game play is to make the pumpkins follow the character off the screen and to the opposite side, instead of them changing direction.

Good job.

Peaceblossom responds:

That would cause several problems if they were to follow you. Firstly you could avoid the pumpkins forever. Secondly it would get rid of my main strategy. Thanks for reviewing.

Complete Tutorial V1 Complete Tutorial V1

Too many buttons.

As tutorials go, this is one that more helps yourself learn flash and AS rather than help others. It was rather messy to look at and by the look of some of the other reviews, your AS is broken.

Lock N Load 1.5 Lock N Load 1.5

Stopallsounds button needed.

I didn't really appreciate having to listen to the music. The quality of the drawings were subpar, but I did like that you put a lot of accessories on it which is where a lot of these dressup games fail to do. The beginning where you introduced the setting was a plus too (a little over dramatic, and pointless without a story but a plus none the less.)

Steel Caliber Steel Caliber

Buttons are too hard to use.

The artwork on the front is much better than the art used in the game too. There wasn't any storyline to back up who the characters were or why they were fighting. The jumping robot fell back to the ground too fast.

Tutorial:Behaviors mx2004 Tutorial:Behaviors mx2004

The background gave me a headache.

Regardless of that little problem, the content of this tutorial was very good.

NG Dress-Up NG Dress-Up

I know it's 3 years old but...

I would've added a stop all sounds button because after awhile the music is annoying. This is still a great submission.

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

Doesn't quite give the console version justice.

It is still quite impressive for a flash remake though. The levels became repetative, meaning that I wished that I could finish clearing the screen before time ran out.

Some ideas I have for possible updates are: more power-ups/power-downs, a more randomized path for those power modifiers, actual obstacles instead of just running over the object if it is too big, a two player mode, a level pick eternal mode after you finish the game, more levels like the last where there are more than 1 screen to a level.

There is so much more that can be said short of saying to make it more like the console, but your file size was nice and small, so any additions would be nice.

Foreverkul responds:

I guess you can call this a test then! Ill see if I can add some new things if I make another version.

Don't Fall Off 2.0 Don't Fall Off 2.0

It's not that bad.

I mean, it is more stable than anything I can currently do. The drawings aren't that great, but it didn't really bother me as much as the grammatical error you made after the game ends. "Your dead." My dead what? The correct grammar is "You're dead", you're = you are. Congrats if this doesn't get blammed, and don't let this review knock you down.

Battleship Flash Game Battleship Flash Game

Eh...

Not that great and kind of boring. Although back in the day it must have been great obviously because of the Daily Feature award so congrats for that.

Buster Busts A Nut Buster Busts A Nut

Wow.

This is still great by today's standards. The animation was clean and it is a fun game. Good job.