PalTalk Emo PalTalk Emo

Where did the chat text go?

I can't believe its been about a year since this happened. There is a lot of laughs lost without the chat scrolling. Anyway, it's great that this found its way onto the portal.

Jeff & Chris Ep 0 Jeff & Chris Ep 0

Just a suggestion.

You could probably work a little bit on backgrounds to make them look a little less thrown together and lazy, because it is a little too lazy. The mouths could be a little synched instead of a movie clip for everyone.

Other than that, I liked your style and the characters.

Rad responds:

Thanks alot for your review, and I know that the backgrounds arn't the best, Thats why i'm using photoshop next time!

Jadd Is a Dumb@$$ Jadd Is a Dumb@$$

Intro was a little too long.

The movie itself looks great, but it was quite short. The repetative music was also a little bit annoying. It would be better if the beat didn't drop after its look finished.

Pumpkins! Pumpkins!

Reminds me of asteroids

The game was a little too hard for me. Maybe a difficulty selector would be a nice addition, but not exactly necessary. Adding sound would be great.

Also, I think a change you can make to the game play is to make the pumpkins follow the character off the screen and to the opposite side, instead of them changing direction.

Good job.

Peaceblossom responds:

That would cause several problems if they were to follow you. Firstly you could avoid the pumpkins forever. Secondly it would get rid of my main strategy. Thanks for reviewing.

Complete Tutorial V1 Complete Tutorial V1

Too many buttons.

As tutorials go, this is one that more helps yourself learn flash and AS rather than help others. It was rather messy to look at and by the look of some of the other reviews, your AS is broken.

Lock N Load 1.5 Lock N Load 1.5

Stopallsounds button needed.

I didn't really appreciate having to listen to the music. The quality of the drawings were subpar, but I did like that you put a lot of accessories on it which is where a lot of these dressup games fail to do. The beginning where you introduced the setting was a plus too (a little over dramatic, and pointless without a story but a plus none the less.)

Happy Happy

get a new voice

i like the bassline, get a singer who doesn't sound so jappanese and can stay on key